The website dedicated to the topics related to gambling, bookmaking, e-sports, "Gamingpost.net" (hereinafter - "Gamingpost"), undertakes obligations regarding the protection of personal data of all persons who have visited this website (hereinafter - the "Site"), considering that it seeks to protect the confidentiality of personal data (information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be identified), thereby creating and ensuring the most comfortable conditions for using the Site for each user. This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter - “Policy”) sets out the procedure for processing personal data by Gamingpost, the types of personal data that are collected, the purpose of using such personal data, the interaction of Gamingpost with third parties, security measures to protect personal data, conditions access to personal data, as well as contact information for the user for accessing, making changes, blocking or deleting their personal data and addressing any questions that the user may have about the practice of protecting personal data.
Collection and use of personal data
When a user uses the Site, Gamingpost processes the user's data, namely:
- parameters and settings of Internet browsers (User-agent).
After visiting the Site, all logins are recorded. Other information regarding user traffic is not processed or stored. In any case, when optional information is requested, the user will be notified at the time that such information is collected. Gamingpost does not collect personal data that discloses race or ethnicity, political opinion, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual, data regarding the health or sex life of an individual, or his sexual orientation. Gamingpost collects data about statistics of visits to the Site. It may contain information about the connection, traffic, the user's browser, as well as the date, time, duration of work on the Internet and being on the Site.
Personal data processing
The processing and storage of the provided personal data is carried out in data centers where the equipment is located, which ensures the functioning of the Site services. The provided personal data is processed and can be stored in the personal data base or in a separate table in the Site database.
Purposes of using personal data
The user's personal data is used to ensure the provision of Internet services of the Site, the exchange of information / news, relations in the field of advertising and communication.
Storage period for personal data
Personal data is stored for no longer than is necessary in accordance with the purpose of their processing. After the subject of personal data has ceased to be a user of the Site by deleting his account on the Site, his personal data is also automatically deleted.
A cookie is a text file or files containing a small amount of information that are sent to a web browser and stored on the user's device. Such devices include a computer, mobile phone or other device with which the user visits the Site. Cookies can be permanent (they are called persistent cookies) and remain on the computer until the user deletes them, or temporary (such cookies are called session cookies), they are stored only until the browser is closed. In addition, cookies are divided into basic (they are installed directly by the visited Site) and third-party (installed by other websites).
• when the user visits the Site again, the cookie data is updated;
• in most cases, the default web browser allows automatic storage of cookies on the user's device;
• disabling cookies may lead to restriction of access to published materials and / or defective functioning of the services of the Site.
Gamingpost uses following categories of cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies - necessary for the user's movement on the web page, searching the Site, remembering the user's previous actions when going to the previous page in the same session.
- performance cookies - aggregate information about how the Site is used. This data is stored on the user's device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data may be the following metrics: time spent on the Site, the most frequently visited pages, understanding which sections and services of the Site were most interesting to the user, how effective this or that advertising and / or marketing campaign is, and so on. All information collected using performance cookies is intended for statistical and analytical purposes. Some cookie data may be provided to third parties that have permission from the web resource and exclusively for the purposes noted above.
- functional cookies - are used to save parameters or configurations that are stored on the user's device between web browser sessions. These cookies also allow users to watch videos, take part in interactions (polls, voting) and interact with social networks. To make the experience after visiting the resource more pleasant, these cookies remember the information provided by the user, increasing the efficiency of interaction with the Site.
- targeting cookies - used to provide content that may interest the user. This data is stored on the user's device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data can be the following metrics: tracking recommended text, graphics, audio and video materials to avoid re-displaying, managing targeted advertising, evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, information about the user's visit to other resources during transitions, as well as other Site settings. The site may share this information with other parties, including media clients, advertisers, agencies and partners in related businesses, in order for them to provide quality targeted advertising.
- cookies of third-party services and analytics services:
Google Analytics Terms of Service - http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/ru.html.
The major web browsers (listed below) are set to automatically accept cookies. To disable them, use the help function in your browser. Help can be called through the menu or by pressing the F1 button.
Microsoft Edge - https://privacy.microsoft.com/ru-ru/privacystatement
Mozilla Firefox - https://www.mozilla.org/ru/privacy/websites/#cookies
Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=ru
Opera - https://help.opera.com/ru/latest/web-preferences/
Safari for macOS - https://support.apple.com/ru-ru/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Interaction of the Site with other resources
When a user uses the Site, its pages may contain codes of other Internet resources and third parties, as a result such Internet resources and third parties receive user data. Consequently, these Internet resources can receive and process information that the user has visited these pages, as well as other information transmitted by the user's browser.
Such Internet resources can be:
- banner display systems (for example, DoubleClick for Publishers, Admixer, AdRiver, etc.);
- social networking plugins (e.g. Discus, Facebook, Twitter, Google+);
- chat bots (ManyChat, Chatfuel, etc.).
The use of these Gamingpost services is necessary for the operational analysis of Site visits, internal and external assessment of Site traffic, depth of views, user activity. The data received from these services is not stored or processed by Gamingpost. Accordingly, if the user for any reason does not want these services to gain access to his personal data, the user can voluntarily log out of his account or profile, clear cookies (through his browser).
The site is not intended for minors. Gamingpost takes security issues very seriously, especially with respect to minors, and therefore Gamingpost calls on parents to educate their children about Internet security issues, their specific purpose and need to use the Site.
Interaction of Gamingpost with third parties regarding personal data
Gamingpost does not transfer personal data to third parties, unless such transfer is required by law, at the request of the subject of personal data or in other cases set in this Policy. Gamingpost understands that personal information is valuable and inalienable content, including the moral rights of any person, therefore it takes all possible measures to protect the personal information of users voluntarily and deliberately transmitted by the latter to Gamingpost. The Site may contain links to other websites (for informational purposes only). If you click on a link to other websites, this Policy will not apply to such websites. Therefore, Gamingpost recommends that you review the privacy and personal data policies of each website before transmitting any personal data by which you can be identified.
Confidentiality of the activity of the subject of personal data on the Site
Information about the activity (traffic) on the Site of users who pass through the user's network or e-mail is protected in accordance with the law.
Protection of personal information
Gamingpost uses generally accepted standards for technological and operational protection of information and personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, despite all efforts, Gamingpost cannot guarantee absolute security against any threats that arise outside of Gamingpost's regulation. Gamingpost ensures that all relevant confidentiality obligations and technical and organizational security measures are applied to prevent unauthorized or illegal disclosure or processing of such information and data, their accidental loss, destruction or damage. Gamingpost provides access to information and personal data only to authorized employees who have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with the requirements of Gamingpost. Dissemination of personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data or a person authorized by him is allowed in cases determined by law, and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic welfare and human rights.
Conditions for access to personal data
The procedure for accessing personal data of third parties is determined by the terms of the user's consent provided to the owner of personal data to the processing of this data or in accordance with the requirements of the law. The user has the right to receive any information about himself from any subject of relations related to personal data, if the surname, first name and patronymic, place of residence (place of stay) and details of the identity document of the individual who makes the request are indicated, unless in cases established by law. User access to personal data is free.
Rights of the subject of personal data
Gamingpost informs the user about his rights as a subject of personal data, which are regulated by the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data", namely:
1) to know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data, or give an appropriate order to receive this information to persons authorized by him, except in cases established by law;
2) receive information about the conditions for providing access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
3) access to your personal data;
4) receive, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as otherwise provided by law, an answer on whether his personal data is being processed, and also receive the content of such personal data;
5) present a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
6) submit a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
7) to protect their personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as against the provision of information that is inaccurate or defaming the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual ;
8) to file complaints about the processing of their personal data to the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Human Rights or to a court;
9) apply legal remedies in case of violation of legislation on the protection of personal data;
10) make clauses on the limitation of the right to process their personal data with a consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) to be protected from an automated solution that has legal consequences for him.
To update, access, amend, block or delete your personal data, revoke consent to the processing of personal data that you have provided to Gamingpost in accordance with this Policy, or if there are any comments, wishes or claims regarding your personal data, processed by Gamingpost, please contact Gamingpost by email [email protected]
Change of Policy
Changes and additions may be made to this Policy from time to time and without prior notice to the user, including when the requirements of the law change. If significant changes include to this Policy, Gamingpost will post a message on the Site and indicate the date these changes entry into force. If, within the specified period, you do not refuse to accept them in writing, this means that you agree with the corresponding changes in the policy. Please review the Policy from time to time in order to be aware of any changes or additions.